Here I am sharing with you all my very own 7 Deadly Beauty Sins.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Since I'm obsessed with brushes, I've invested quite a bit on them and my most
inexpensive would be the No7 Brow & Lash Brush which combined with the No7 £5 off voucher cost me £1.50. It's a brilliant everyday essential brush that tames my somewhat unruly brows.
My most expensive would have to be the Suqqu Face Brush. This is the softest brush I own and works great for powdering the face, my one true luxury!
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a Love/Hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Love/ hate relationship would be CHANEL nail polishes. I'm a sucker for their on trend nail polish shades, they lead the way in terms of what to wear on your nails each season, and yet their polishes only last 3 days on my nails before chipping! Considering the price of an individual polish they should really sort it out!
Hardest to get was OPI Muppets Collection nail varnish in Rainbow Connection. I had to resort to scouring Ebay for it!
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Soufflé Body & Hand Crème, so yummy that you risk biting away at your own body! I reviewed them both
4. SLOTH:What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector! I've had this since last Summer and have yet to incorporate it in my regular makeup routine.
5. PRIDE:What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in W35 - it's a life saver for dark circles and uneven skintone!
6. LUST: What attributes do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex?
A simple smile :) always wins me over! Not the cheesy 'How you doin' type but more of the slightly shy but sincere smile. With that said, I seem to go for the opposite type in my movie star crushes, my fav being the handsome yet brooding Christian Bale...sigh!
7. Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Anything by Tom Ford! I have yet to take the Tom Ford plunge but love most of what he produces, so if I were to receive something from his beauty range I would be over the moon!
So there we have it, my 7 Deadly Beauty Sins!