Winter is the time of year when everyone needs to revise her or his habits about skin care. Your skin is getting dry, looks tired and dull… then you need to take care of it more carefully. To look healthy and beautiful during winter you need just to follow some instructions.
Skin care tips for winter
Food is very important during winter. Every person needs to fulfill his organism with vitamins. That’s why you need to change your lifestyle. Here are several pieces of advice, which you need to follow during eating food.
- Try to drink plenty of water: it will help the skin normalize sebaceous cells and survive the cold time. Drinking six to eight glasses of water a day is beyond important for your skin.
- But also skip coffee and don’t smoke.
- Almonds and other nuts are one of our favorite healthy snacks, they are a good source of omega-3s (“good fats”) and Vitamin E, two things that keep your skin cells plump and healthy.
- Lemons support your liver and kidneys, and they are connected with healthy organs and healthy skin.
- Dark chocolate that is full of antioxidants, which help protect your skin, just a piece will send all sorts of satisfaction, happy feelings to your brain.
- Eat more avocado. It’s the best way to achieve perfectly hydrated skin from the inside out. Add it to your salad and it will supply your skin with healthy fats and phytonutrients.
- Uncontrolled stress can ruin your skin. Your skin may become more sensitive and trigger. To encourage healthy skin you need to manage your stress.
How to choose the nourishing cream?
During summer there are widely used three basic principles such as cleansing, moisturizing and protection. But during winter they are replaced by cleansing, nutrition and protection. The skin care production should be rich with vitamins, thick and fat.
You may have found a moisturizer that works just fine in spring and summer. But as weather conditions change, the skin care production also needs to change.
- You need to find an oil-based cream, rather than water-based, as the oil will protect your skin. (Hint: Many lotions labeled as “night creams” are oil-based.) You can find different Spa Boutique Products for Skin Care from the leading brands online.
- You should lay the cream on the face for at least half an hour before entering the fresh air, otherwise you will get the opposite result and your skin will be super cooled. After laying the cream blot your face with the special napkin.
- Never neglect hygienic lipstick when you are going out. Your lips can easily crack in the cold wind. You can find a huge amount of lip balms online too as well as eyeshadow products.
- While choosing the skin care product you should remember that the cream must contain not only Vitamin E but Vitamin D too. If your skin is very dry you can add I in your concealer.
On top of it all we can say that during winter skin care is very important. You can keep your skin healthy not only with the help of products, which are full of vitamins. But also a big amount of skin care products will fulfill your organism with reach vitamins, oils and can nourish your skin during cold weather.